Mentors Are Lighthouses
Use mentors to shorten your learning curve, critically things and get creative with your problem-solving skillset
1. Build A Tribe of Mentors
2. Build The Tribe You Want To See In The World
3. Write Down The Purpose Of Your Life
4. Know Your Specifics!!!
n=1 meaning all of us have a unique path and one formula doesn’t work for us all.
How much do you really need to be in the Top 1% of Income earners in your state?
5. Do What You Are Passionate About
6. Remember That Life Is Short,
Don’t Forget to Laugh & Breathe!
7. Pursue Mentorship With Zest!
Request A Mentor/ Offer To Be A Mentor